Job offers for Youth Development Officer jobs in the United Kingdom

And environmental action. In terms of development and delivery of projects to achieve this they work across three business themes, Parks & Open Spaces, Youth & Employment and Greener Living & Working. In return our client offers - 25 days per annum plus English Bank Holidays - Childcare Voucher

View Job Remember Job

Top Job | Fulltime

Youth Development Officer will work closely with the Youth Services Manager to assist in providing a youth service provision that meets the needs of children and young people living in One Housing properties. As well as delivering the One Housing Youth Service curriculum you will be expected to

View Job Remember Job

19/04/2018 | Fulltime

People & Culture Officer to join our innovative and talented team. This is a great opportunity to join our social marketing agency at a time of exciting change as we enhance our youth-focused proposition, and to be deeply involved in the shaping and implementing of our HR and culture initiatives

View Job Remember Job

Action. In terms of development and delivery of projects to achieve this we work across three business themes, Parks & Open Spaces, Youth & Employment and Greener Living & Working. In return we offer 25 days per annum plus English Bank Holidays Childcare Voucher schemes are available on a salary

View Job Remember Job

Annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second) - Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications) To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details. Candidates with experience or

View Job Remember Job

Annual leave entitlement (6 weeks in the first year rising to 8 weeks from the second) - Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications) To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details. Candidates with experience or

View Job Remember Job

Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications) To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details. Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Social Housing Advisor, Homelessness Officer, Housing Needs

View Job Remember Job

13/04/2018 | Fulltime

Training, management and support staff and volunteers Responsible for Community Youth Support Officers Apprentices, freelancers, consultants, interns, agencies and volunteers as and when necessary Main tasks and responsibilities • Oversee the strategic and day-to-day management of community and peer

View Job Remember Job

Premises, to the designated Health and Safety Officer. - Other duties that may be identified from time to time by the Company. - Attend relevant training - personal development programmes Benefits - Paying a basic salary of up to £23,000. - Monday to Friday working hours (37.5 hours) - Field based role

View Job Remember Job

11/04/2018 | Fulltime

Responsibilities and duties You will spend 80% of your time supporting the Youth Engagement Officer in recruiting, engaging and helping youth advisors to represent the organisation and advocate on the issues that girls say are most important for them. The remaining 20% of your time will be spent supporting the UK

View Job Remember Job

Responsibilities and duties You will spend 80% of your time supporting the Youth Engagement Officer in recruiting, engaging and helping youth advisors to represent the organisation and advocate on the issues that girls say are most important for them. The remaining 20% of your time will be spent supporting the UK

View Job Remember Job

Second) - Excellent development opportunities (access to varied training and qualifications) To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and CHECK YOUR EMAILS for further details. Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Support Worker, Social Housing Advisor, Homelessness Officer

View Job Remember Job

Don't you miss a job ever again!

Subscribe to all Youth Development Officer jobs in the United Kingdom.

Subscribe now

Top Job | Fulltime |

Premises, to the designated Health and Safety Officer. - Other duties that may be identified from time to time by the Company. - Attend relevant training - personal development programmes Benefits - Paying a basic salary of up to £23,000. - Monday to Friday working hours (37.5 hours) - Field based role

View Job Remember Job

Top Job | Fulltime |

The Next Stage care group is recognised as a Sunday Times Best Small Company to work for (2017) and winner of Best Care Employer (2018) Great British Care Awards. The group includes Next Stage ‘A Way Forward’ (Adult provision); Next Stage ‘A Way Forward Youth Development (16-18 year old service

View Job Remember Job

About 28 results