Job offers for Bursar jobs in the United Kingdom

Top Job | Fulltime |

Bursar, East Grinstead Your new company Our education client are looking to recruit a Bursar to take full responsibility for the day to day financial and facilities functions of the school. Your new role Preparation of the schools accounts, monthly management information and yearly statutory

View Job Remember Job

Top Job | Fulltime |

Exeter College (part of the University of Oxford) is seeking to appoint a Domestic Bursar with immediate effect to oversee the extensive educational, domestic and commercial operations of the Domestic Bursar will be an Official Fellow of the College, a Trustee and a member of the

View Job Remember Job

18/04/2018 | Fulltime |

Estates Bursar (Maternity Cover) Required from July 2018 The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS

View Job Remember Job

23/04/2018 | Fulltime | 20383.00

On average this part of the role will take up 60% of your daily tasks . The other 40% of the role will involve providing friendly, accessible and relevant information and advice to prospective applicants and current students on areas such as fees, bursaries, course information and signposting to the

View Job Remember Job

Advantageous but not essential. -Graduate Maths Teacher training space -Leading Swindon Secondary School -Graduates from all subjects considered -September start -Bursary of £20k with a further £10k after 3 years If you’re a high-achieving and motivated graduate who is looking for a route into teaching, then

View Job Remember Job

23/04/2018 | Fulltime |

Training space -Leading Swindon School -September start -Bursary of £26k dependent on degree My client is a modern Academy based in Swindon that benefits from outstanding facilities. The school has a strong focus on raising standards for children and young people to provide the best education for their

View Job Remember Job

Of working with children would be advantageous but not essential. -Graduate Maths Teacher training space -Leading Swindon Secondary School -Science Graduates -September start -Bursary of £26k If you’re a high-achieving and motivated graduate who is looking for a route into teaching, then please get

View Job Remember Job

21/04/2018 | Fulltime | | 30000.00

Conference and Events Manager for Oriel College, a University of Oxford College. Closing date 30 April, 2018 c. £30,000 p.a. • 40 hours per week Reporting to the Domestic Bursar the Conference and Events Manager is a busy and demanding role which calls for previous experience of managing and

View Job Remember Job

Top Job | Fulltime |

Sector developing sales pipeline within secondary and further education. Liaising with head teachers, department leaders, bursars and financial directors you need to have empathy with the demands of the education sector and have a considered, consultative approach. This FTSE 100 company is a household

View Job Remember Job

Programming/software development, testing, and systems integration. We are a BCS accredited test and learning centre which will give you the opportunity to gain a number of certifications from the BCS. During skills development, you will receive financial support in a training bursary and upon successful

View Job Remember Job

Programming/software development, testing, and systems integration. We are a BCS accredited test and learning centre which will give you the opportunity to gain a number of certifications from the BCS. During skills development, you will receive financial support in a training bursary and upon successful

View Job Remember Job

Mind. There is a lot of mentoring/training on offer as well as a study bursary for key qualifications CISSP/CRISC and CISM on offer. There is also the opportunity to work closely on engagements with the 1st/2nd Lines of Defence as well as at CIO/CTO level. The Bank also has great work life balance

View Job Remember Job

Don't you miss a job ever again!

Subscribe to all Bursar jobs in the United Kingdom.

Subscribe now

Awareness and appreciation for the companies suite of online products. This is an extremely consultative role working with clients across Primary, Secondary and Further Education and dealing at all levels from directors, headteachers to school bursars and HR Managers. Person Specification They look for

View Job Remember Job

Top Job | Fulltime |

Sector developing sales pipeline within secondary and further education. Liaising with head teachers, department leaders, bursars and financial directors you need to have empathy with the demands of the education sector and have a considered, consultative approach. This FTSE 100 company is a household

View Job Remember Job

About 114 results