JOBswype - The meta search for job enthusiasts
The job search engine has found 282.106 job offers in the United Kingdom.
- Accounting, Controller
- Administration, Secretary
- Advertising, Marketing, PR
- Agricultural, Food jobs
- Architects, Construction
- Arts, Culture, Media,
- Electrical, Electronic
- Finance, Insurance
- Graphics, Printing, Photography
- Healthcare, Nursing
- Hospitality, Catering
- HR, Recruitment
JOBswype is a search engine for jobs
JOBswype crawls advertisements from job sites (Stepstone, Monster, Experteer, Indeed, etc.), job agencies, online news papers, career platforms and company websites.
Our ambition is to identify all available jobs in the WWW and present it in a quick, simple and well-structrued way.
Job seekers save time, as they no longer need to call all job boards and company websites. JOBswype offers a simple search in a comprehensive job market.
JOBswype is represented in Europe
JOBswype offers a unique search feature for border regions. JOBswype is available in 10 countries and 7 languages. Germany, Switzerland, Austria, United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic and Romania.
Email Alert is a notify tool, that keeps you up to date of the most recent job offers:
- You receive the most recent joboffers once a day per Email.
- You can manage your personal job search profiles.
- Subscribe to the service and don't miss any job opportunity.
Save interesting jobs with one mouseclick and put them on 'My Jobs', your favorite joblist.
- Find interesting joboffers easily at a later point of time.
- Administer 'My Jobs' from everywhere (desktop, Smartphone, Tablet).
Word suggestions for job title and location
This is a feature which predicts the rest of a word a user is typing in the fields „What” or „Where”.
- Time savings - information will be found faster and with less effort.
- Spelling errors are prevented. The website offers more common spellings for this term.
- Search queries are more likely to succeed.
Blog - Newsletter - Facebook
For those who are interested in further informations, JOBswype offers daily news from different areas (labor market, job market, job search, career, job application, job trends, etc.). Either subscribe to our blog or newsletter or join us on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.